Tuesday, June 02, 2015

The Irony of Things ...




Life has had a funny way of changing in the last few weeks.
It has gone from up to way down.. to up again and a twister of emotions.
And as luck would have it, it has the sweet irony of kicking you when you are really, really down.

Even if you have the best of intentions or the best of wishes
you can absolutely be certain that you will be misunderstood and misjudged
and that no one will stop for a second to ask you a thing for clarification

It amazes me though, how one part of your life can be totally crumbling and falling apart
and the other remains, steady, unaltered, unaffected..

Humans should be able to process in robotic ways
Have some sort of support mechanism that allows you to separate the emotional part
from the rational one


I guess... I'll never get it.
I will still see the good in people,
still imagine the best of people and still will want the best for people
I just wished, for once, karma would do its magic and cut me some slack

Just for a minute, I'd like to have the option of saying
"Hey World! This is me, this is my stop.
This is where I get off"..






No comments: